With over 13 years of experience and still being a highly requested DJ in Hollywood and Vegas, Jnold offers his experience to help you get ahead. Below are a list of relevant topics that you may discuss with them. You may have your DJ skills on lock, but breaking through to play in the tier 1 clubs or festivals is not easy.
Below are popular topics that are requested for consultation.
- How do I record and promote ‘DJ mix tapes’ ?
- How do I make custom music edits?
- How do I find DJ music or remixes that are not common?
- How can I learn to scratch like you?
- What’s the best way to promote myself as a DJ?
- What’s the best way to brand myself on social media?
- How do I deal with club managers, talent bookers and promoters?
- How do I improve my stage presence?
- How do read the crowd and know what to play?
- Can you teach me how to troubleshoot when equipment fails?
- How do I play on USBs and not a laptop?
- How can I become a full-time DJ?
- What is an EPK and how do I make one?
- How to negotiate your rate?
- How to network in the industry?
Jnold can provide consultation in person or over the phone.